To be considered for participation in the course, you must submit a written application. The application must be submitted online. Please provide the following information and materials:
- Completed application form (download here)
- Texts for the application:
- CV / résumé listing previous education, exhibitions, projects and grants
- brief statement concerning the reasons you wish to participate (motivational letter)
- brief artist statement about your own work
- documentation of your artistic work in the form of a digital portfolio (20–25 pages resp. images)
- film material (link to vimeo) links only of time-based works (demotape, max 10 min duration). Please list weblinks in separate document.
- catalogues (if available, as seperate PDF: Lastname_Firstname_Catalogue)
Unfortunately, documents or catalogues submitted non-digitally can not be considered. Applications will be treated confidentially. There is no confirmation of receipt and we kindly ask you to refrain from individual requests during the ongoing procedure (ie after the closing date). All applicants will be informed by email about the outcome of the procedure.
The coming application period for the course 2021 will beginn in summer 2020. More information will follow soon.
Digital Applications can be sent
from July 1st, 2019 via email to email@example.com
Format: PDF format. There is a 10 MB limit on each application. File names for online applications:
Tel. +4930.390 63863